Originally the heart of Clinton Township, a small pit-stop between Columbus and Worthington, what-is-now Clintonville was home to a farm and a few businesses in 1850. By the 1900’s, some of The Ohio State University professors and wealthier Columbus residents built summer homes here. As Columbus grew over the years, so did North High Street. Eventually, Columbus became so large that Clintonville, from Hudson Road to Morse Road, was entirely annexed into Columbus. As one of the first residential cities to grow up around Columbus, Clintonville is known as a first-ring suburb…and for the City of Columbus, it’s the Original Suburb.
50% Polyester 25% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 25% Rayon
A perfect blend that is incredibly soft with great drape, stretch and recovery.
- Fabric: Tri-Blend Jersey
- Neck: Crew
- Binding: Side seamed. 1x1 tri-blend baby rib set-in collar.