Schiller Park Tank Top (Women's)
Schiller Park Tank Top (Women's)

Schiller Park Tank Top (Women's)

Regular price $25.00 $0.00

Officially the “second” oldest park in Columbus, Schiller Park actually began as Stewart’s Grove. Owned by Frances Stewart, it was sold to the Deshler’s and Thurman’s in 1866. Bought by the City of Columbus in 1867, the park held festivities like the 1864 and ‘65 Ohio State Fair. After it was purchased, Columbus renamed it City Park until 1891 when a statue of Friedrich von Schiller was dedicated, effectively renaming it Schiller Park. For a brief stint during WWI, the park was renamed Washington Park. Thankfully, they changed it back. Now, as it always has, Schiller Park is like one big backyard for everyone living in the Old South End.

FABRIC DESCRIPTION:

91% poly, 9% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 single 4.0 oz.

DETAILS:

A feminine version of the muscle tank, this womens flowy scoop neck tank top is a must-have style, designed with our exceptionally soft poly-viscose fabrication that softly drapes around curves. The modern elongated armholes and curved bottom hem make it perfect for layering.


      Share this Product


      More from this collection