Goodale Park Print
Regular price $15.00
The ORIGINAL public park in Columbus, and established in 1851, the park's 40 acres were a donation by the community's first doc, Dr. Lincoln Goodale. He donated it to be kept FOR-EV-ER as a public park. As for the elephants on the fountain? Well that's a little easter egg nod to the Sells' House, whose circus was known for its elephants.