The ORIGINAL public park in Columbus, and established in 1851, the park's 40 acres were a donation by the community's first doc, Dr. Lincoln Goodale. He donated it to be kept FOR-EV-ER as a public park. As for the elephants on the fountain? Well that's a little easter egg nod to the Sells' House, whose circus was known for its elephants.
50% Polyester 25% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 25% Rayon
A perfect blend that is incredibly soft with great drape, stretch and recovery.
- Fabric: Tri-Blend Jersey
- Neck: Crew
- Binding: Side seamed. 1x1 tri-blend baby rib set-in collar.