Goodale Park Tank Top (Women's)
The ORIGINAL public park in Columbus, and established in 1851, the park's 40 acres were a donation by the community's first doc, Dr. Lincoln Goodale. He donated it to be kept FOR-EV-ER as a public park. As for the elephants on the fountain? Well that's a little easter egg nod to the Sells' House, whose circus was known for its elephants.
91% poly, 9% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 single 4.0 oz.
A feminine version of the muscle tank, this womens flowy scoop neck tank top is a must-have style, designed with our exceptionally soft poly-viscose fabrication that softly drapes around curves. The modern elongated armholes and curved bottom hem make it perfect for layering.