Goodale Park Tank Top (Men's/Unisex)
The ORIGINAL public park in Columbus, and established in 1851, the park's 40 acres were a donation by the community's first doc, Dr. Lincoln Goodale. He donated it to be kept FOR-EV-ER as a public park. As for the elephants on the fountain? Well that's a little easter egg nod to the Sells' House, whose circus was known for its elephants.
50% poly, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon, 40 single 3.8 oz.
This must-have unisex triblend tank top is updated with a modern fit, featuring a rounded neck and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
Side-seamed. Retail fit. Unisex sizing.