Goodale Park Print

Goodale Park Print

Regular price $15.00 $0.00
The ORIGINAL public park in Columbus, and established in 1851, the park's 40 acres were a donation by the community's first doc, Dr. Lincoln Goodale.  He donated it to be kept FOR-EV-ER as a public park.  As for the elephants on the fountain?  Well that's a little easter egg nod to the Sells' House, whose circus was known for its elephants.

Share this Product


More from this collection